A luxury real estate agent headshot on a website or business card is your clients’ first impression of you. They look to you as a representative of the lifestyles that you can provide them. You will be expected to carry yourself with poise, and to be an iconic example of elegance.
What is most important is that you polish your personal brand. Ensure this with the perfect real estate headshot, which will be used for your business cards, your webpage’s “About Me” section, and your LinkedIn. This will make you much easier to find on the Internet, as well as highly recognizable and memorable. You will be the first step to buying a property before a client even opens a door, so you must be prepared to always impress. You walk a fine line: you must be sophisticated in order to dazzle a client, but also approachable in order to encourage a solid business relationship.
Since clients will be prepared to make a large investment on a property that exceeds what many can afford, they expect someone who exudes success and business acumen. In order to never be confused with an amateur, avoid images taken on an iPhone or any other low-quality device, which will negatively impact your brand.
Similarly, refrain from relying upon images that are either over 2 years old, or that include drastic changes in your appearance. Clients will be confused if they do not recognize you when they meet you in person, and will likely bring their business elsewhere. If you are intelligent about investing in a professionally taken real estate headshot, your media presence will be a profitable asset.
When you take self-presentation seriously with your real estate headshot, you will have a real advantage over your competition. By appearing charismatic, self-assured, well-dressed, and well-groomed, you will give a client the sense that you are highly experienced. Appearing appropriately stylish and well-to-do will earn their respect. They will get the sense that you regularly sell luxury real estate and have created a prosperous business
Here are some tips for your luxury real estate headshot:
• Choose solid colors and prints, as they convey professionalism and directness. Patterns that are too “busy” can be distracting, and can detract from the refinement you’re selling.
• For women, consider a jewel-toned blouse in a flattering color. The subtle splash of vibrance will distinguish you, yet will still remain appropriate with the right business attire. For men, pay attention to which business suit-cut is on trend. Clients are likely to avoid someone with an outdated suit, which suggest an inability to keep up with the times.
• Opt for one upscale accessory in your headshot: a luxury watch or a classic necklace. This will show that you have a profitable business that you are secure about. Too many adornments suggest you are desperate to prove yourself.
Also remember to:
• Work with a skilled hair and makeup artist for your headshot in order to showcase your best self. It is advisable to have smoothed (not tousled or heavily styled) hair, which implies a commitment to professionalism.
• Maintain a friendly but assertive demeanor. Focus on looking attentive to a client needs, yet relaxed.
• Have 2-3 additional headshots prepared in addition to your primary real estate headshot. These will add variety to your potential publications and blog posts, as well as keep your social media content “fresh” and attractive to clients.
Visit BOOK NOW page to schedule your Headshot Session with Valentina Sadiul Photography. For more information contact at ValentinaSadiul@gmail.com or call 415.400.9212